Sunday, September 12, 2010 Old Dutch Decor Factory 2nd Copper Turkish Coffee Pot / Butter Warmer, 1.5 Pint Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I selected this item because it was a good price and a good size. It is big enough to serve four (with small cups), and small enough (barely) to drink all by myself.
It is a beautiful ibrik, and it works well. I am very happy with it, and I am glad I bought it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Old Dutch Decor Factory 2nd Copper Turkish Coffee Pot / Butter Warmer, 1.5 Pint
Product Description:
Enhance your living space with this stunning conversation piece. This copper Turkish coffee pot is perfect for serving coffee or just for decoration. This item has been lacquered to resist tarnishing. Also can be used as a butter warmer.
The rivets that hold the handle firmly in place extend into the pot about 1/8", which make this pot a factory second , While this Turkish coffee pot is completely usable and also a wonderful decorative piece, we have reduced our normal price considerably to account for the 2nd quality. 4-3/4" diameter x 7-1/2" H
Want to buy Old Dutch Decor Factory 2nd Copper Turkish Coffee Pot / Butter Warmer, 1.5 Pint at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: