Turkish Coffee Pot
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on turkish coffee pot
msgbarbottom

Saturday, December 25, 2010 Coffee, Cafe Najjar Classic with Cardamom, Pure Brazilian Ground Coffee, 200g (From Lebanon) (Pack of 10) Review

Coffee, Cafe Najjar Classic with Cardamom, Pure Brazilian Ground Coffee, 200g
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Unlike the other reviewer, I find this coffee to be simply amazing. I, too, am an American and I have NOT grown up on the coffee. It was a chance finding for me when a friend and I ran out of coffee and this was the only thing available at the store near our apartment. Since that chance finding, all we have wanted to drink is this particular coffee.

I have never tasted a coffee so smooth in my life! It really is delicious. And I feel the cardamom adds a wonderful, lingering aftertaste. You really will be hard pressed to find a smoother coffee. I have converted some non-coffee loving friends into having a cup when they come over to my place simply because this coffee tastes amazing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coffee, Cafe Najjar Classic with Cardamom, Pure Brazilian Ground Coffee, 200g (From Lebanon) (Pack of 10)

Product Description:
Pure Brazilian ground coffee, Arabica 100%. With Cardamom (Cardamon). Made in Lebanon.

Buy Now

Want to buy Coffee, Cafe Najjar Classic with Cardamom, Pure Brazilian Ground Coffee, 200g (From Lebanon) (Pack of 10) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment